West Bengal lottery Sambad 4 pm
(Government of West Bengal)
Dear bangalakshmi raidak (Wednesday)
- Tickets shall be printed in three hundred series, viz, serial no. 10 to 41/A, B, C, D, E, G, H, J, K, L, numbering from 00000 To 99999 in each series. Total number.of tickets 3.2 crores. Price of each ticket will be Rs6.
- All claims against prizes above rupees 10000 shall be submitted within 30 days from draw date to the director, Directorate of state lotteries, Government of West Bengal along with forms for claims and Pre-receipts in the prescribed format and original prize-winning tickets duly signed on the Reserve of the tickets by the prize winners along with other documents.
- Income Tax shall be deducted as part provisions of the Income Tax Act.
- one ticket is eligible for only one prize,/i.e. The highest prize is drawn against it.
- Prizes shall not be paid against any defective, damaged, defaced total, torn or mutilated tickets.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of the director, state lotteries, front of West Bengal will final and binding.
- Before taking delivery of tickets, the stockists/ agents/ sellers/ buyers shall ensure that the tickets have no defect either in printing or in numbering. If any such defect is noticed, he/she shall song immediately return the tickets. Under number circumstances, stockist/ agents/ sellers shall issue any defective tickets to the purchaser.
- The draw will be hailed as per the lottery scheme.
- Tickets shall be sold within the state of West Bengal.
- The legal jurisdiction of the lottery will be at Kolkata only.